Senior Manufacturing operator F&F
Senior Manufacturing Operators Fill & Finish
Would you like to be directly involved in supporting a new process that can change people's life? Then keep reading!
Project Pollux is the establishment of a new Janssen Supply Chain Lentiviral Vector (LVV) production facility in Sassenheim, the Netherlands to be organized as a new business unit for Janssen Biologics (JBV). This biologics manufacturing facility is intended to become a key supply option for commercial LVV in support of the global Janssen BCMA CAR-T program for multiple myeloma, a disease affecting ~160,000 patients annually.
The Pollux production facility is currently under construction, with the following milestones in the long-lead project plan:
· Completion of preliminary engineering (Basis of Design)
· Completion of full (detailed) design
Are you energized to support a new organization within a global company? Do you want to contribute to improve the life of patients? Do you have a strong passion for people? Then this is your job!
For this project Janssen Biologics is recruiting a Senior Manufacturing Operator (USP/DSP/F&F) to work within the Operational Readiness department to support this new facility now and in the future.
Shift Operations organization
In full operation, Shift Operations manufactures the Lenti Viral Vector for our customers. This process is following different steps from cell expansion, virus production and clarification to automated filling and labelling. The process is performed under strict GMP and BSL2 conditions. During the project the team is preparing the plant for operations and supporting the technology transfer from R&D by developing procedures and training, and the team will produce test and qualification batches.
Fill and Finish department (F&F)
F&F is responsible for the final filling and preparing the product for freezing and storage. During the project phase you will work normal weekdays. However, during start-up operation F&F consists of 3 sub teams, with each 4 operators. The shift roster will be primarily dayshift, with 2 late shifts once every three weeks.
• Filling of product in a grade A isolator
The responsibilities and the impact YOU will have:
Support the installation and operation of new equipment, writing job breakdown sheets for training and work instructions.
· Monitoring progress and checking whether the activities are being carried out correctly.
· Continuous improvement of work process and procedures.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following essential requirements:
Capabilities identified as priority for our Workforce of the Future are:
· Digital & Technology
· Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
· Process knowledge & expertise
· Preferred is a degree in biotechnology, biochemistry, biomedicine, process technology (or equivalent education), at minimum relevant education on MBO level 4 or higher.
· Demonstrated experience of 2 - 6 years in a BSL2 environment, with expertise in Fill & Finish (F&F), GMP and EHS standards.
· Analytical ability and dealing with complexity.
· Flexible, can deal with changing priorities, and stress resistant.
· Good communication in English, both verbally and in writing (preferably also in Dutch).
· Able to work in shifts.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Career opportunities and continuous personal and professional development in areas of technology and leadership.
· Personal Development Plan - such as access to further education & training, mentoring and coaching, development opportunities on-the-job or through exciting projects.
· Be part of a strong global network of talent and expertise, with opportunities to learn or move to different cultures and work environments.
· Many employee benefits.
|onbekend – onbekend
|Uren per week:
|1 – 40
Heb je interesse in deze vacature en wil je graag op deze functie solliciteren? Neem dan contact op met Johnson & Johnson via onbekend of onbekend. Of bezoek hun website onbekend.
Deel de vacature:
Leuk dat je een van de recent geplaatste vacatures hebt geopend via de lissekrant. Hopelijk vind je een baan die bij je past en waar je gelukkig van wordt!